Website Update

Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.21.37 PMLast night, I finally updated to be responsive. That means that it will look and behave appropriately on various sized devices, such as a tablet or phone, in addition to on desktop browsers. There’s still a bit more to do, but at least it’s better than it was.

As a part of this, I also updated the site to take advantage of Sass for CSS generation and Gulp for task-running. Right now, I’m only using it to compile the scss and use the nifty autoprefixer library.

If you’d like to check out the code, you can see it at my Github wunc/ repo (I switched the public git repository from my wunchiou account to my wunc account).